We’re looking for a friendly, seasoned .NET developer to join our growing production team. As a production team member, you will be working in a collaborative environment as part of a multidisciplinary account team. If you are a tenacious problem-solver who thrives when digging into and solving technical challenges involving code and complex data sets, you will fit right in.
Because the majority of our project work involves designing, building and triaging website issues, experience with .NET content management systems (Ektron, Episerver, Umbraco, Sitecore, etc) is preferred.
Here’s a list of the skillset and applied experience we are looking for:
- Minimum of 5 years of technical development experience
- Minimum of 2 years of experience using Microsoft technologies including .NET framework ASP.NET, MVC, Razor, C#, and SQL or TSQL
- Solid working experience using Microsoft Visual Studio
- Strong understanding of Object Oriented Programming (OOP)
- Strong understanding of relational database concepts
- Experience writing Web Services (WCF / Web API)
- Experience integrating third-party solutions through Web Services or other messaging frameworks
- Basic knowledge of IIS and setting up local sites
- Experience with Git and version control
- Understanding of Inversion of Control (IoC) and Dependency Injection (DI)
While the bulk of this job involves hands-on programming, our ideal candidate will possess a mature level of professionalism, and be able to demonstrate competency in the following areas:
- Analyzing, troubleshooting, and resolving web application issues
- Learning new technologies
- Proactively communicating with colleagues surrounding the status of open work and potential roadblocks
- Conveying technical concepts to clients and project managers in terms they can understand
- Contributing to functional requirements and technical documentation
- Working both independently as well as collaboratively within a team
- Advising and making technical recommendations on projects
- Estimating time for development tasks
- Following technical blueprints and scope documents
To Apply: To apply for this position, please send something that you feel communicates your expertise and what you're all about HERE. This could be a resume, a portfolio site, or something entirely unexpected. You decide.