Senior Web Developer
Apply your .NET skills as a lead developer within a multi-disciplinary A-team of experts. Day to day, you'll be collaboratively solving problems, architecting solutions, and expanding your mastery of CMS web development. If you are a tenacious problem-solver who thrives when digging deep into code and complex data sets, you will fit right in.
We specialize in the design and development of enterprise .NET websites, so experience working with a.NET content management system (Episerver/Optimizely, Umbraco, Sitecore, etc.) is required.
STRATEGY, DESIGN, AND DEVELOPMENT AS A TEAM SPORT.
When you become a Senior .NET developer at Diagram, you'll get assigned to an account team with a strategist at the helm. Each team is responsible for working with a small group of clients, understanding their business goals, and building out a strategic roadmap to help push them forward. In your role, you can expect a healthy mix of writing code, gathering requirements, participating in design critiques, architecting solutions, and coordinating with your team and clients. Each account team operates autonomously, meaning that the strategies your team propose will drive the work you do—what you can accomplish is limited only by your collective ideas and abilities.
LET’S GET TECHNICAL
The incredibly complex nature of the web projects we take on demand a wide range of technical prowess from our development leads. As a Diagram Senior Developer, you'll need to demonstrate expertise in the following areas:
- Programming Languages: C#
- Microsoft Web Frameworks: ASP.NET, MVC, Razor, Web API
- Database Solutions: SQL or TSQL
- Strong understanding of core development concepts: Object-Oriented Programming (OOP), relational database concepts, Inversion of Control (IoC), and Dependency Injection (DI)
- Integrating third-party solutions through Web Services or other messaging frameworks
- Basic knowledge of IIS and setting up local sites
- Using Git and version control
A HOME FOR DEDICATED PROFESSIONALS
Our organizational model involves building out small collaborative teams that kick ass. If you work best when you're handed a blueprint and left alone to build in solitude for weeks on end, you might not be a good fit. Diagram developers prefer to be in the mix of things and would rather contribute to solving real problems with code than to just take orders. You are naturally curious, eager to learn, and play nice with others. As a developer at Diagram, you are treated as a professional, working with other professionals for common goals. Day to day, some of your responsibilities will include:
- Work with modern hosting technologies: Azure DevOps, CI/CD, AWS, Episerver DXC, Umbraco Cloud
- Analyze, troubleshoot, and resolve issues on enterprise client websites
- Adapt to and learn new and emerging .NET/CMS technologies
- Communicate and convey technical concepts to clients, team members, and project managers
- Contribute to functional requirements and technical documentation
- Work both independently as well as collaboratively within a team
- Propose and architect technical solutions that help drive our clients forward
- Estimate effort for development tasks
No more hand-offs. Work collaboratively as part of one of our multidisciplinary teams. You’ll be contributing to ideation and decisions at all stages, actively shaping the design of everything you work on.
Open PTO Policy
We respect work-life balance and recognize that flexibility is key. Coordinate within your team, keep up with your work, take time off when you need it. We don't restrict or limit the amount of time off team members take. 'Nuff said.
We thrive when challenged to design for complex scenarios. We innovate by embracing constraints, and in doing so are able to continuously ship work that delivers tangible value to our clients. We're not a one and done shop. We value long-term client partnerships and iterative improvement.
Everyone is Welcome
We're big believers in creating a diverse and inclusive workplace where everyone feels valued and respected. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer which means we do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, gender identity, national origin, age, sexual orientation, ancestry, marital, disabled, or veteran status. We are committed to creating and maintaining a workforce environment that is free from any form of discrimination or harassment. If you need assistance, or a reasonable accommodation during the application and recruiting process, please contact us at: email@example.com.