Diagram and Shoup Manufacturing partnered to bring their award-winning customer service and expertise alive across all their digital channels.
Shoup Manufacturing is the premier farm replacement part company located in Kankakee, Illinois. They manufacture, market, and distribute tens of thousands of farm replacement products across the United States. The quality of their products is only surpassed by the expertise of their customer service team, which is comprised of farmers.
These team members have direct experience working on farm equipment and understand what it takes to keep farms running. Farmers who rely on Shoup for parts are more confident in their farming operations. They turn to Shoup for seasonal parts, support, and expedited shipping when emergencies arise. This extensive offering of high-quality replacement parts supported by superior customer service has earned Shoup a reputation for being the preferred farm part company to the nearly 2.2 million farms in the United States.
Partnering together to keep American farms working.
For over five years, Shoup has turned to Diagram to help guide their digital strategy and bring their award-winning customer service experience to life across their digital channels.
What started as an Episerver Digital Experience Platform (DXP) migration has turned into a holistic approach to elevating Shoup's digital agility with multi-year, multi-faceted technical and marketing roadmaps, SEO/SEM services, custom application development, custom integrations, and more. This strategic approach has helped Shoup's digital e-commerce presence evolve resulting in a 40% increase in new website visitors every month and a rapid expansion of month-over-month order volume.
Our ongoing partnership has included:
- An Ektron to Episerver migration resulting in an Episerver Web Award
- Omni-channel campaign development and management
- A custom abandoned shopping cart recovery system
- Real-time Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) and Marketing Automation Platform (MAP) integrations
- A paid, earned, and owned digital marketing strategy
- Full-service SEO and SEM management
- The creation of a custom Product Information Management (PIM) solution
- Cross-channel user personalization
- And more...