We are seeking an experienced Scrum Master who will provide servant leadership, as we build a new cross-functional scrum team.
A Scrum Master at Diagram
At Diagram, we believe our Scrum Masters passion and drive comes from serving others. They view everyday as a new set of challenges and opportunities to move business agility forward. Their success is a direct result of their teams success, no room for egos here!
Our Ideal Candidate will have...
- 2+ years of experience in a scrum master role; living and breathing the scrum values.
- Proven experience serving as a scrum master on a cross-functional team.
- Super star level facilitation skills; you can literally walk into a meeting and run with it.
- The ability to observe, identify, and strategize on both an individual and team level. You can see the core issues and work with the team to solve them.
- The heart to lead with empathy, always putting yourself in another’s shoes.
- The ability to clearly understand the professional and personal needs of each contributor, acting as the ‘glue’ for your team.
- The ability to understand the impacts of what you are observing (business, team, client, and culture).
- Mastered the talent to ask questions (even rhetorical ones) to seek understanding.
- Proven experience in analyzing and reporting Agile Metrics.
- The skill to capture the essential information discussed when recapping meetings.
- The expertise to mentoring teams on self-management, allowing for the extinction of micromanaging.
- The talent to help teams work more effectively within an agile environment and thriving in it.
- An eye for scope validating and forecasting to keep the team on track.
- Proven experience as a Servant leader with so many success stories to share its embarrassing.
- Proven mastery with client and team communications.
Don't worry, we don't expect you to know it all to apply for this position—but it's what you'll be working toward!
No more hand-offs. Work collaboratively as part of one of our multidisciplinary teams. You’ll be contributing to ideation and decisions at all stages, actively shaping the design of everything you work on.
Open PTO Policy
We respect work-life balance and recognize that flexibility is key. Coordinate within your team, keep up with your work, take time off when you need it. We don't restrict or limit the amount of time off team members take. 'Nuff said.
We thrive when challenged to design for complex scenarios. We innovate by embracing constraints, and in doing so are able to continuously ship work that delivers tangible value to our clients. We're not a one and done shop. We value long-term client partnerships and iterative improvement.
Everyone is Welcome
We're big believers in creating a diverse and inclusive workplace where everyone feels valued and respected. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer which means we do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, gender identity, national origin, age, sexual orientation, ancestry, marital, disabled, or veteran status. We are committed to creating and maintaining a workforce environment that is free from any form of discrimination or harassment. If you need assistance, or a reasonable accommodation during the application and recruiting process, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Interested in joining a world-class team?
We'd love to hear from you. Hit the Apply button below and submit your information to Diagram. We'll be in touch shortly to discuss next steps.