Calling All Paid Search Fanatics
We are looking for a talented and versatile paid search specialist. Someone that lives, breathes Google Ads (and a little Bing). Someone that understands the synergy between paid and organic tactics to drive traffic, engagement, and conversions. Someone who is excited about the opportunity to expand our Paid Search services. Someone that is highly self-motivated, able to come in and share new ideas, push boundaries and elevate results. Someone that is confident about their skills, but knows one must always be learning to be able to hold their own in the world that is Google.
Our Paid Search Specialist will responsible for contributing to paid search success across accounts. Each day is a different adventure and you'll get to stretch your skills to the max. You won't be bored.
STRATEGY, MARKETING, DESIGN, AND DEVELOPMENT IS A TEAM SPORT
When you become a Paid Search Specialist at Diagram, you'll get assigned to a team with an Account Strategist at the helm. Each team is responsible for working with a small group of clients, understanding their business goals, and building out a strategic roadmap to help push them forward. Each account team operates autonomously, meaning that the strategies your team proposes will drive the work you do—what you can accomplish is limited only by your collective ideas and abilities. This role will also work across teams to support paid search services.
A TYPICAL WEEK IN THE WORK-LIFE OF A PAID SEARCH DIAGRAMMER
- Build a paid search strategy for multiple industries, including e-commerce sites
- Perform a Google Ads account audit for a new client to showcase how we can help them grow their paid channel results.
- Ideate with the marketing team on ways to incorporate paid into a client's digital roadmap
- Set up and manage Google and (a few) Bing accounts to optimize CTR, spend and conversions
- Participate in client calls to share results, understand new campaigns needed, and provide feedback
- Jump in on meetings across teams to keep your colleagues up to date on the status of your projects.
WE'RE LOOKING FOR SOMEONE WHO HAS…
- Proven experience managing the day-to-day paid search marketing activities across Google and Bing, including campaign planning, implementation, budget management, performance review, and optimization of paid search campaigns. You will have complete ownership of multiple client accounts.
- Excellent skills in developing paid search roadmaps.
- Experiencing performing paid search account audits and creating reports. Showing our expertise in identifying improvements is key to showing our ability to make an impact with new clients.
- Collaborated with other disciplines to improve campaign performance through landing page optimization, content creation, and calls to action to improve business KPIs.
- A good understanding of SEO and the work that goes into making Google (and users) love websites. You recognize that paid search and SEO go hand in hand and need to be thought of holistically.
- Respect for Google Analytics and the treasure trove of information it can provide. You can identify and report on key performance indicators, and opportunities for improvement.
- Experience taking the lead on stakeholder calls to discuss campaigns plans, monthly activities, and optimization recommendations and reporting. You are very comfortable communicating the story of the work completed, results achieved, and plans for the account.
- Driven innovation and best practice implementation, regularly sharing your knowledge with your colleagues.
- A strategic and creative mindset.
- A strong work ethic, defined by quality-first work and attitude.
- The desire to stay on top of industry trends and share that knowledge.
Naturally, you'll be stronger at some of these than others, but be honest about what you know and don't know when you apply. While we are looking for someone with 3+ years managing paid sesarch accounts, we recognize that the ever-changing landscape of paid search tactics can make it difficult to do "all of the things".
Bonus Points for:
- Experience managing paid search for a healthcare account
- Experience working in a digital agency
- Experience in building and managing paid social campaigns on Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and Twitter.
No more hand-offs. Work collaboratively as part of one of our multidisciplinary teams. You’ll be contributing to ideation and decisions at all stages, actively shaping the design of everything you work on.
Open PTO Policy
We respect work-life balance and recognize that flexibility is key. Coordinate within your team, keep up with your work, take time off when you need it. We don't restrict or limit the amount of time off team members take. 'Nuff said.
We thrive when challenged to design for complex scenarios. We innovate by embracing constraints, and in doing so are able to continuously ship work that delivers tangible value to our clients. We're not a one and done shop. We value long-term client partnerships and iterative improvement.